Terms and Conditions
In cash Euros at the begining of your Tour.
Your booking will be confirmed with either a small deposit or your Credit Card details
NOTE: No charge is made to your card.
Upon completion of the reservation you will receive a confirmation email, once the deposit
or Credit Card details are received you will receive a voucher with full details of your tour or transfer.
- Up to 7 days prior to the date of reservation an administration fee of 25% will be charged.
- Within 7 days prior to the reserved date a cancellation fee of 60% will be charged.
- Within 24 hours prior to the reserved date/time a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- In the event that a cruise ship does not dock as planned due to a Greek worker dispute all monies paid will be refunded and no further charges made.
- In the event that a cruise ship does not dock as planned for reasons of inclement weather conditions 50% of the agreed amount will be charged.
- In the event that the client simply does not show up the full agreed amount will be charged.
- Notice of cancellation & acknowledgement of receipt can only be received via email.
The Law of The Hellenic Republic of Greece will prevail.
We will do our utmost to abide by the terms of the reservation the vehicle and/or itinerary may change due to reasons beyond our control. You will be fully informed as to the reasons and alternatives will be offered. At no time will compensation be paid or requested from this Company or its associates.
No information will be shared, sold or distributed in any way.
We may at our entire discretion amend any of the conditions above except the clause of Disputes.
If you require further explanation or clarification of the above Terms & Conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.